1) You mentally think of drinking Estus while drinking water. (bonus points if it’s Orange Juice)
2) You don’t trust anyone in MMORPGs anymore in fear that they’ll backstab you.
3) Yet, you’ll happily engage in jolly cooperation if you find someone trustworthy.
4) Sitting on a bonfire somehow makes you feel calm and rejuvenated inside.
5) You sometimes feel like losing your humanity after not playing the game for long hours.
6) You could hardly ever trust anyone bald in other games. Especially if his name almost sound like “Patches”.
7) You developed tolerance to
artificial difficulty dying in games.
8) Buying the game more than once (because why not?)
9) You suddenly have an attraction with people in armor.
10) PRAISE THE SUN!!!
Feel free to add more. :)
P.S: The game is hard yet fair and there’s no “artificial difficulty” btw. XD
-Figuring what characters are in SSB4
-Drawing all champions for the heck of it.
-Fretting on what to pre-order: Pokemon or Smash Bros
-Swords can be excellent husbandos.
-Developed high tolerance in murdering myself over and over again.
-I need to draw more. And play more games.
-I am Hollowed because of college and starting to lose faith in humanity.